Definición de airdrop en inglés:
An act of dropping supplies, troops, or equipment by parachute from an aircraft.
- This directorate also certifies aircraft for the airdrop of personnel and equipment.
- The aircraft provides troop and equipment transport, airdrop and medical evacuation for cargo weighing up to 7,820 pounds.
- With heavy equipment airdrops, the user is responsible for rigging the loads, a labor-intensive process requiring specialized materials.
verbo (airdrops, airdropping, airdropped)[with object] Volver al principio
Drop (such things) by parachute.
- During the Korean war, for example, it made more than 100 hazardous overflights of mainland China, airdropping agents and supplies.
- The French were therefore airdropped into the valley to build a series of strong points, not all within supporting distance of each other, around the 0.62 mile airstrip upon which the fortress was to depend for supplies.
- Millions of leaflets were airdropped along with tons of humanitarian rations.
Definición de airdrop en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan