Definición de airmail en inglés:
A system of transporting mail by aircraft, typically overseas.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Delivery takes 3-4 weeks by airmail, or 5-7 weeks by boat; there is a no-time-limit, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Sussmann has passed on my documents by airmail to Georg.
- Their March edition, I've just received it by airmail, it has some excellent and thought-provoking and theologically astute articles about the issue.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Send (mail) by aircraft: a recent letter that I airmailed to Miss Sifton
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is adamant she will not be airmailing it to her son-in-law, who emigrated to Australia with his wife and their two children in 1979.
- I subscribe to a monthly magazine from England (paying extra to have it airmailed so it will arrive in Thailand within 4-5 days).
- Mine are carefully folded into envelopes and airmailed to Berlin.
Palabras que riman con airmailblackmail
Definición de airmail en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia