sustantivo (plural airmen)
- 1A pilot or member of the crew of an aircraft, especially in an air force.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's the level of organization where Air Force pilots and airmen feel they're part of the same unit.
- Often as not the rest of the crew could be split to form the nucleus of a new crew, or more likely, they could be whisked away individually to fly with other crews as replacements for airmen who had been killed or wounded.
- Some 640 airmen and ground crew are joining the aircraft.
- 1.1A member of the US Air Force of the lowest rank, below sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If it doesn't get the volunteers to fill a growing need for recruiters, the Air Force will select airmen from other jobs to fill slots.
- I do this not to demean the contributions of the Air Force or its airmen.
- If you're at least a senior airman with three years' Air Force experience, you can submit a package.
- 1.2A member of the US Navy whose general duties are concerned with aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plane captains usually are undesignated Navy airmen, meaning they haven't picked a rate or occupation specialty.
- A recruit can easily become a fireman in engineering on a frigate or just as easily direct aircraft on a carrier as an airman.
- The airman notified a tech sergeant, who then opened a panel to check the hydraulic leak.
Más definiciones de airmanDefinición de airman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional