- Skill in flying an aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Air Marshal Shepherd said that for his professional skill, heroism and airmanship, Squadron Leader Hall was awarded the Air Medal and the First Oak Leaf Cluster.
- Despite darkness and adverse weather conditions, his systems knowledge, airmanship, and skill allowed him to safely recover an aircraft with compound emergencies.
- Knowledge, skill, airmanship, and timely actions prevented further damage to the aircraft and resulted in the safe recovery of the aircraft and crew.
Más definiciones de airmanshipDefinición de airmanship en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional