- 1Time during which a broadcast is being transmitted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The broadcast networks devoted less airtime to the event than ever before.
- It will cover a large range of popular music genres and artists giving a national platform to the more obscure and less commercial tracks that rarely receive airtime on radio.
- The law requires that television stations provide free airtime to candidates, and ratings for these advertisement blocks rival the World Cup.
- 1.1Time during which a cellular phone is in use, including calls made and received.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although we had enough airtime on our mobile phones, it was impossible to call for a rescue bus because the area had no mobile phone network.
- It would also be in dire trouble if regulators relaxed constraints on the mobile market about supplying airtime to competitors.
- Then came the phone card; prepaid airtime, to be used as needed.
Más definiciones de airtimeDefinición de airtime en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional