- A clock with a device that can be made to sound at the time set in advance, used to wake someone up.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sudden unexpected sound of the alarm clock woke Meg up and caused her to fall off her bed.
- One bird had the same rhythm and sound as my alarm clock and kept waking me up.
- The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock, excited to see what my hair looked like.
Más definiciones de alarm clockDefinición de alarm clock en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional