Definición de alcohol en inglés:
- Sugar is taken and in the presence of an enzyme (a biological catalyst) ethyl alcohol and carbon dioxide are produced.
- Fermentation The conversion of sugar in grape juice into ethyl alcohol and carbon dioxide.
- an important measurement of any wine, is its concentration of the intoxicant ethyl alcohol, or ethanol.
- He said that among the tenets of the Muslim faith were that one did not drink alcohol or serve it to guests.
- If he could have stopped at one or two drinks, alcohol would have served him well, but he couldn't do that.
- If you are using alcohol, vodka is the most appropriate as it has no scent of its own.
- Complete combustion of alcohols produces carbon dioxide and water.
- Thermatoga microorganisms are known to play a role in the anaerobic oxidation of hydrocarbons to alcohols, organic acids and carbon dioxide.
- On the other hand, the permeability of the membrane for small uncharged solutes such as low molecular weight alcohols, amides, ketones etc., did not change.
Mid 16th century: French (earlier form of alcool), or from medieval Latin, from Arabic al-kuḥl 'the kohl'. In early use the term denoted powders, specifically kohl, and especially those obtained by sublimation; later 'a distilled or rectified spirit' (mid 17th century).
Arabic al-kuhl gave us the modern English word alcohol, but there were several changes in meaning along the way. Al in Arabic means ‘the’, and al-kuhl means ‘the kohl’, referring to a powder used as eye make-up. By extension, the term was applied to a fine powder and then to a liquid essence or spirit obtained by distillation.
Palabras que riman con alcoholGogol • googol • glycol
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.