The habitual misuse of alcohol: Dawn’s father was put into rehab for alcohol abuse
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He took advantage of the presence of top government officials at the dinner to warn against alcohol abuse.
- Apparently, the current tide of outrageous alcohol abuse among our youngest has nothing to do with the consumer climate in which we live.
- He says alcohol abuse poses a more serious danger to teenagers than drugs.
alcohol abuser sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Across the region 67% of people seeking treatment for addiction were alcohol abusers.
- Violent men were also almost twice as likely to fit into the category of alcohol abusers as were nonviolent men.
- Her mother was working the streets and was a drug and alcohol abuser.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: al·co·hol a·buse
Definición de alcohol abuse en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda