- An alderman or alderwoman (used as a neutral alternative).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In one seminar, a Chicago alderperson was a mentor.
- But then a commemorative photograph of the alderpersons alongside some anonymous field-worker wouldn't look as impressive as a shot with a rich celebrity, would it?
- As women were increasingly elected to municipal office, the term "councillor" slowly replaced "alderman", although there was some use of the term "alderperson".
Más definiciones de alderpersonDefinición de alderperson en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional