- A systemic agricultural pesticide used particularly against some mites, insects, and nematode worms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But some pesticides, such as dieldrin or aldicarb, can permeate the entire body of the fruit or vegetable.
- The privately funded Wisconsin study focused on three commonly used farm chemicals: aldicarb, an insecticide; atrazine, an herbicide; and nitrate, a chemical fertilizer.
- A video he made of the spraying operation is to be used by the Pesticide Action Network UK, a campaign group trying to prevent the acid and another chemical called aldicarb being used on potatoes.
Más definiciones de aldicarbDefinición de aldicarb en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional