Definición de allergy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural allergies)
1A damaging immune response by the body to a substance, especially pollen, fur, a particular food, or dust, to which it has become hypersensitive.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Symptoms of a food allergy usually develop within about an hour after eating the offending food.
- A common skin symptom of a food allergy is hives, or raised red itchy bumps on the skin.
- Symptoms of mild food allergies, such as a rash or runny nose, may be treated with antihistamines.
1.1 informal An antipathy: their allergy to free enterprise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Liberals also need to get over their allergy to the cleanest form of energy, nuclear power.
- Or they could have a combination of any of these with a severe allergy to math tables.
- If they achieve support because of their allergy to ID cards, then many people must have a lot to hide.
Palabras que riman con allergyanalogy, genealogy, hypallage, metallurgy, mineralogy, tetralogy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda