Any of the versions of a morpheme, such as the plural endings /s/ (as in bats) /, z/ (as in bugs), and /iz/ (as in buses) for the plural morpheme.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It requires the distribution of allomorphs according to orthographic criteria.
- In the analysis, /miso/ can be decomposed into /mi/ ‘three’ and /so/, an allomorph of /to:/ ‘ten’.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You'd need more examples of the two deletion rules, more examples of the ‘k’ being its own suffix and not allomorphic with ‘nak’, and you'd need to have good reason to associate [pa] as being the base of [panak].
- In this paper, I propose an account of the allomorphic alternation of the lexical passive construction in terms of Information Theory.
Definición de allomorph en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional