Consisting of or using both letters and numerals: alphanumeric data an alphanumeric keyboard
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An average person sits with hands at or near an alphanumeric keyboard in perusing material on the Internet, and is thus equally in a position at each moment to write or to read, both of which are normally carried out by means of the same screen.
- The screen is a 160 × 160 backlit LCD, and the 55-key alphanumeric keypad comprises the bulk of the device's front face.
- This is a talking, laptop-style, battery-operated, electronic learning aid with an alphanumeric keyboard and a full dot matrix LCD screen which provides clear animated pictures.
A character that is either a letter or a number.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Always use at least eight characters, including alphanumerics and symbols.
- In this case, always begin with a capital letter, then alternate case and alphanumerics thereafter.
- That home address, that singular string of alphanumerics, is an abstract way of grasping space, but not as abstract as global positioning.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many applications can be conveniently controlled via an external alphanumerical keyboard, the multifunctional steering wheel or voice dial.
- To facilitate this, a chat function has been implemented that sends readable text to friendly units, and presents an incomprehensible alphanumerical stream to foes.
- This went to a dispensing pharmacist, together with a sequential alphanumerical code list.
Palabras que riman con alphanumericatmospheric, chimeric, cleric, climacteric, congeneric, Derek, derrick, Eric, esoteric, exoteric, ferric, generic, hemispheric, Herrick, Homeric, hysteric, mesmeric, numeric, skerrick, spheric, stratospheric
Definición de alphanumeric en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda