- A state of mind that differs from the normal state of consciousness, typically one induced by drugs, hypnosis, or mental disorder: he probably came up with this tune while he was in an altered stateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is far from the first celeb to show up on TV in an altered state.
- The supplicant would make the sacramental pipes which, through contact with the mouth, induced the altered state.
- Tart considers a hypnotized person to be in an altered state.
Más definiciones de altered stateDefinición de altered state en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional