Definición de amaryllis en inglés:
A bulbous plant with white, pink, or red flowers and straplike leaves, of the type genus of the amaryllis family, Amaryllidaceae.
- A South African plant (Amaryllis belladonna, also called belladonna lily), and (popularly) a tropical South American plant that is frequently grown as a houseplant (hybrids of the genus Hippeastrum, formerly Amaryllis)
- I also dug the amaryllis, which I plant out each summer after their winter show.
- The two easiest bulbs to force are paper-white narcissus and amaryllis.
- Cheryl Howie of Iowa keeps her amaryllis standing straight with a unique plant stake she made out of a Frisbee and a few wooden dowels.
Words that rhyme with amarylliscilice, Dilys, fillis, Phyllis
Definición de amaryllis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan