Definición de amazon ant en inglés:
A small reddish ant that captures the pupae of other ant colonies to raise as slaves.
- Genus Polyergus, family Formicidae
- The index lists amazon ants but not Amazons.
- Some ants, such as the Amazon Ants, are incapable of feeding themselves.
- After forays against other ants amazon ants bring back unconsumed brood to serve as slaves as soon as they have matured.
Definición de amazon ant en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia