- An ambassador with special duties, not appointed to a particular country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He championed human rights issues, was appointed ambassador-at-large by President Jimmy Carter, and worked tirelessly as an advocate before his death in 1990.
- The building is named after Daniel J. Terra, the U.S. ambassador-at-large for cultural affairs during the Reagan administration.
- He's ambassador-at-large for war crimes issues at the State Department.
Más definiciones de ambassador-at-largeDefinición de ambassador-at-large en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional