- The practice by which a rival company attempts to associate its products with an event that already has official sponsors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday, the government announced plans to outlaw "ambush marketing" at major events.
- A decisive factor is whether ambush marketing activities signify a serious breach of rights.
- Ambush marketing is becoming a huge problem for every major international sporting event.
Más definiciones de ambush marketingDefinición de ambush marketing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional