- Infection with amebas, especially as causing dysentery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If children have been living or holidaying in poorer countries causes such as amoebiasis or worm infections should be considered.
- Around one in ten people who are infected with amoebiasis become ill from the disease.
- Once he had recovered from a serious bout of amoebiasis he re-established himself as a singlehanded doctor.
Más definiciones de amebiasisDefinición de amebiasis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional