- Severe congenital mental handicap.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She herself has been suffering from uremia inherited from her mother and is also registered as suffering from ‘slight amentia’ (mental deficiency) in her own disability certificate.
- There are probably other types of amentia in which a rare recessive gene is the chief determinant.
- Moreover the anxiety about gestation increased and she developed amentia at last.
late Middle English: from Latin, literally 'madness', from amens, ament- 'mad', from a- 'without' + mens 'the mind'.
Más definiciones de amentiaDefinición de amentia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional