adverbio & adjetivo
- In the middle of a ship: [as adverb]: the destroyer rammed her amidships [as adjective]: an amidships engineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As the exhausted and injured men slept below decks the ship was struck amidships by a torpedo from a German E-boat and she broke in two, sinking in just 15 seconds.
- It is an unusual design of ship, a collier with engine-room aft and wheelhouse amidships.
- The main saloon is amidships over the engine room and features a sofa along the starboard aft bulkhead that converts to a fore and aft berth.
Más definiciones de amidshipsDefinición de amidships en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional