Definición de ammonia en inglés:
1A colorless gas with a characteristic pungent smell. It dissolves in water to give a strongly alkaline solution.
- He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.
- In the Solvay process, carbon dioxide and ammonia are passed into a concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- When ammonia is reacted with nitric acid, ammonium nitrate is produced.
1.1A solution of ammonia used as a cleaning fluid.
- And I'll remember to stock up on ammonia to clean the eggs off my door the next day when I do
- Make a mixture of detergent and ammonia for cleaning the walls.
- The fluid smelt of ammonia and the victim was taken to hospital with stinging eyes after his attacker fled.
Definición de ammonia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary