Definición de ammoniated en inglés:
Combined or treated with ammonia.
- Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.
- Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.
- Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.
- Example sentences
- Effect of ammoniation on the composition, retention and conservation of sugar cane bagasse and tops.
- Because wheat straw is expensive relative to its feeding value, ammoniation of straw is usually not economical.
- If you're short of forage and wheat straw is available, give ammoniation a try.
Definición de ammoniated en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan