- A person who has had a limb amputated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the past few years he has turned his attention to achieving similar results for upper and lower limb amputees and has generated similar controversy.
- For example, your pain could be similar to the phantom pain some amputees feel in their amputated limbs.
- As the number of amputees grew, so did improvements to artificial limbs.
Más definiciones de amputeeDefinición de amputee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional