sustantivo[as modifier] Chemistry
- 1The straight-chain pentyl radical —C5H11.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The powdered bark can also be treated with solvents, such as toluene, or amyl alcohol to extract the quinine.
- Once again, there's an impressive list of toxins found in these products that may include naptha, phenol, diglycol laurate, amyl acetate or nitrobenzene.
- Ethanol was then replaced with amyl acetate in preparation for critical point drying with liquid carbon dioxide.
- 1.1 • informal short for amyl nitrite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Effective treatment was not available until Brunton introduced nitrate of amyl in 1867.
- Wearing gasmasks with a small canister of amyl attached is really great for morale on the battlefield of love - but I digress.
- The blurb makes it all sound far more titillating than it probably is, but they're right about the leather and amyl though.
mid 19th century: from Latin amylum 'starch' + -yl.
Más definiciones de amylDefinición de amyl en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional