Definición de analyst en inglés:
1A person who conducts analysis: rising consumer confidence and falling oil prices are the keys to any upturn, many analysts believe
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.
1.1 short for psychoanalyst.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.
- Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.
- The contempt that some analysts show towards other approaches to psychotherapy is inappropriate.
1.2 short for systems analyst.
Mid 17th century: from French analyste, from the verb analyser (see analyze).
Palabras que riman con analystannalist, cryptanalyst, panellist (US panelist), psychoanalyst
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda