- 1Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation: we need to analyze our results more clearlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As he himself said, MB itself would have wished the Judge had analysed the issues and explained himself more fully.
- The academics secretly observed them in bars during evenings out, analysing their behaviour in detail for half an hour, then following their success afterwards.
- These results can be explained by analyzing the mutant trajectories.
- 1.1Discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination: I intend to analyze the sexism in such texts [with clause]: he tried to analyze exactly what was going onMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, this problem deepens because no matter how well it is analysed and discovered, nothing serious is done to fight corruption.
- It reflects my personal belief in the objectivity of the United Nations narrative, and is only intended for setting the stage for analyzing Arafat's role in the events.
- This article focuses on some of the more important and relevant inventions and discoveries of ancient Indians and attempts to analyze the reasons why these scientists never received their due credit.
- 1.2Psychoanalyze (someone).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He must have realized that trying to analyse someone who was not ill and not asking for help was a futile exercise from the patient's point of view, though not from his own.
- Casey says he got letters from psychologists, who were analyzing his personality through how he coached that game.
- Jasmine's head swivelled slowly and located the person that was analysing her.
- 1.3Identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fatty acid methyl esters were analyzed by gas chromatography as described above.
- The charcoal tubes were desorbed with 1 ml of methylene chloride and analyzed by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Analytical chemistry is that area of chemistry that develops methods to identify substances by analyzing and quantitating the exact composition of a mixture.
- 1.4 Grammar Resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reason they failed was because they didn't have the ability to suitably analyze the original Korean sentence for translation into English.
- First, the words can be exhaustively analysed into their component morphemes.
- You'll be analyzing far more complex sentences by Level 6!
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paula Fox's fourth novel, The Widow's Children, is the least analyzable and, to my mind, most emotionally satisfying of all her books.
- Lumping ‘weblogs’ together for the purposes of criticism makes about as much sense as considering all ‘homepages’ as an analysable unit.
- Observers of black swans tend to overestimate the analysable and underestimate the non-explainable.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Engineers studied network traffic patterns, using tools such as protocol analyzers to detect anomalous behavior, and blocked compromised hosts.
- The analyzer is capable of detecting micron sizes in a range from 0.5 to 1750 microns.
- The ions are then guided to the mass analyzer and the detector by electrostatic lenses.
late 16th century: influenced by French analyser, from medieval Latin analysis (see analysis).