- 1A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority: he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When you have people losing trust in the system it leads to anarchy.
- Fail to control domestic anarchy and the economy becomes a laughing stock.
- If the politicians don't come up with a fairer alternative to the current system, then anarchy is what we'll have.
- 1.1Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the world is thought of in terms of anarchy then power politics will be seen as the solution to the problem of insecurity.
- He presumably wants public anarchy funded by socialist tyranny, but that is another issue.
- In hundreds of pages they endeavoured to show just how democratic centralised Soviet anarchy was supposed to be.
mid 16th century: via medieval Latin from Greek anarkhia, from anarkhos, from an- 'without' + arkhos 'chief, ruler'.