verbo[no object] Medicine
- 1Be linked by anastomosis: adjacent veins may anastomoseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The algal structure is a tightly packed series of anastomosing, rounded, irregular ridges rising from a thin layer.
- The most prominent fault types consist of anastomosing fault strands.
- The distal antrum and the second portion of the duodenum were then anastomosed in a Billroth I - type gastroduodenostomy.
- 1.1 [with object] (usually be anastomosed) Link by anastomosis: the graft is anastomosed to the vein of the recipientMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To ensure flow of oxygenated blood to the systemic circulation by anastomosing the pulmonary artery to the hypoplastic ascending aorta.
- The duplicated colon, which emptied into the vagina, was anastomosed to the normal colon at the level of the sigmoid colon.
- At age 4, a left systemic-to-pulmonary fistula was performed, using a tubular prosthesis to anastomose the left subclavian artery to the left pulmonary artery.
late 17th century: coined in French from Greek anastomōsis (see anastomosis).
Más definiciones de anastomoseDefinición de anastomose en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional