Definición de anchorwoman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural anchorwomen)
1A woman who presents and coordinates a live television or radio program involving other contributors.
- Carrey's primary goal is to become the new anchorman at the station.
- At the age of 21, he became the youngest ever anchorman in regional television.
- High-definition TV means watching a picture so sharp you can count the hairs on an anchorman's nose.
2A female member of a relay team who runs the last leg: the team’s anchorwoman was the primary reason why they won April’s crown
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the anchorwoman for the German 4x100 relay drops the baton with a big lead, he is crestfallen.
- Mathews would handle the baton on the second leg, and then Rudolph would hand off to anchorwoman Isabelle Daniels.
- Anchorwoman Gemma Tattersall, who could have closed the gap with Germany, was eliminated for a fall when Chico Bella P landed steeply at the drop into the second water complex at fence 18
Words that rhyme with anchorwomanalderwoman
Definición de anchorwoman en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia