Definición de androgyne en inglés:
1An androgynous individual.
- These human representatives of the primal animal androgynes become highly revered and powerful.
- I'm considered an intersex person, and I see myself as an androgyne which is neither male nor female but a complex mixture of all.
- This Agdistis, like the androgynes of Plato, was extremely mighty and had strong sexual feelings toward both men and women.
- It is pretty rare for an androgyne actually to * be * hermaphroditic - that is, balanced perfectly between male and female.
- With its classic form of an egg or here, of a triangle, its autonomous sexuality, the androgyne is a perfect creature, a continuity of bliss [jouissance] which nothing can interrupt.
- If they stay true to their nature, androgynes cannot reproduce.
Definición de androgyne en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary