A South American shrub or small tree of the nightshade family, with distinctive trumpet-shaped flowers, cultivated as an ornamental and in some regions consumed for its narcotic properties.
- Genus Brugmansia, family Solanaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Geraldine Nelson had trouble keeping her potted angel's trumpet from blowing over in the New Jersey winds.
- In addition, would you recommend an angel's trumpet for this area, and if so, what would be the feeding schedule?
- The plants are an eclectic mix too: Italian cypress, kangaroo paws from Australia, timber bamboo from Asia, tropical bananas, and angel's trumpet mingle with existing English walnut trees.
Definición de angel's trumpet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional