Definición de angulate en inglés:
verbo[with object] technical
- Dogs bred to have exaggerated angulation in the hindquarters, extreme pelvic slope, or are poorly muscled, poorly angulated, and narrow in the hips seem more predisposed.
- The spicules of bone, after alveolated parenchyma had been corroded off, revealed the characteristic coral-like branching and angulated bony spicules of DPO.
- This fracture occurs with the hand dorsiflexed; the distal fracture segment is angulated dorsally and causes a ‘silver-fork’ deformity.
- You can stand your feet on the same edge, angulate better than you can on skis, and now split-boards take away the problem of ascent in deep snow.
- In skiing we angulate with a combination of the hips, knees and ankles.
- Angulate at the waist and keep your upper body square to the hill as you plant the pole down the hill.
Late 15th century (as angulated, used chiefly as a botanical or zoological term): from Latin angulatus, past participle of angulare, from angulus 'angle'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The system also provides a unique visualization tool for tissue balancing, online visualization of joint angulations and displacement, and step-by-step comprehensive initialization of a patient's anatomy.
- Front and rear angulations should be in balance for smooth movement with a good front reach and a strong rear movement.
- Middle and proximal phalangeal fractures should be examined for evidence of angulation (by roentgenography) or rotation (by clinical examination), which require reduction.
Definición de angulate en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.