Definición de anhedral en inglés:
Crystallography (Of a crystal) having no plane faces.
- The pyroxenoid occurs as granular masses of small anhedral crystals associated with manganoan magnetite.
- Microcline is a common constituent of the intermediate zone, occurring as anhedral crystals to 60 cm.
- Here, olivine (peridot when gemmy) grains or anhedral crystals weather out of basaltic lava.
sustantivoAeronautics Volver al principio
Downward inclination of an aircraft’s wing, or the angle of this. Compare with dihedral.
- Some gliders have large amounts of anhedral to improve their handling and with this power steering addition the amount of anhedral may be reduced, making the glider more stable to fly and not requiring constant control inputs.
- The five-bladed main rotor is fully composite, with a composite spar, multiple box structure and anhedral tipcaps.
- I've found that hang gliders exhibit a negative coupling between yaw and roll - for example a right yaw will create a left roll - presumably due to anhedral.
Definición de anhedral en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan