- Her back was to me, but I could imagine her face, eyes sparkling with animation, her full attention on him, not slightly off to the side as it often was.
- Her animation and liveliness engaged her young students, as evidenced by the children's laughter and high degree of participation.
- They'd gone to a Karnal concert, and the girl who'd been talking with vibrant animation in her voice, turned to the guy.
- He argues that Western societies generally have regarded abortions occurring before the fetus showed signs of animation as not criminal in nature.
- Even immobile beings that show no signs of animation or spirituality harbors within it the divine life-force that brought it into being.
- In creating his animations, he films the drawings as he adds or erases the images.
- Paintings, drawings, animations and at last the feature films all augment our appreciation of Lord of the Rings.
- Many of the images come from Hollywood movies, including Walt Disney animations.
- It needs Flash and sound to get the full effect, but underneath the excellent animation is a great site concerned with factory farming and local food production.
- The computer animation is top-notch and the characters are delightful and entertaining for the most part.
- High levels of detail are also noticeable in player movements and animations.
Mid 16th century (in the sense 'encouragement'): from Latin animatio(n-), from animare 'instill with life' (see animate). Sense 1 dates from the early 19th century.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: an·i·ma·tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.