- The chief bone of the ankle joint; the talus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bones which constitute the ankle are the two long bones of the lower leg (tibia and fibula), which articulate with a short ankle bone called the talus.
- After applying the anesthetic Marcaine to the area, Morgan sewed in three stitches directly through the skin and attached them to both ligament and deep connective tissue located next to the ankle bone itself.
- Bruce Latimer, director of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History in Ohio, said an ankle bone and tibia discovered at the site proves the creature walked upright.
Más definiciones de ankle boneDefinición de ankle bone en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional