- A segmented worm of the phylum Annelida, such as an earthworm or leech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most biologists are familiar with only a few of the approximately 40 extant animal phyla such as annelids, arthropods, molluscs, echinoderms and chordates.
- The position and composition of these cells suggests that they are homologous to the gliointerstitial cell system of molluscs, sipunculans, annelids echiurans.
- After examining the opening of these traces, it is tempting to assign their origin to the behavior of vermiform borers such as annelids, sipunculids, or phoronids.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting annelids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These differences in expression domains indicate changes in the regulation of these genes somewhere in the annelid lineage.
- It is clear that two different hydrophobic motifs are conserved in annelid species.
- If reptiles could develop into birds then annelid worms could develop into insects.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One widely-mooted suggestion is that planktotrophic larvae, typified by the annelidan trochophore and echinoid pluteus, existed long before the metazoan radiations evident in the Cambrian fossil record.
- At first glance, the animals in the annelidan and molluskan groups look like they have little in common.
- The high degree of diversity of the annelidan nervous system may seem to weaken the power of the ropeladder-like nervous system to act as an apomorphic characteristic for a taxon comprising Annelida and Arthropoda.
Pronunciación: /əˈnelidn/sustantivo & adjetivo
Más definiciones de annelidDefinición de annelid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional