- Other symptoms may include fever, malaise, anorexia, and weight loss.
- Both medications can cause gastrointestinal effects such as anorexia and nausea.
- He was otherwise asymptomatic, with no anorexia, weight loss, or jaundice.
- The main types of eating disorders are anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.
- The family has been shown to play an important role in both the development and the treatment of eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
- People who intentionally starve themselves suffer from an eating disorder called anorexia nervosa.
Late 16th century: via late Latin from Greek, from an- 'without' + orexis 'appetite'.
This is based on Greek an- ‘without’ and orexis ‘appetite’.
Palabras que riman con anorexiadyslexia
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: an·o·rex·i·a
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.