Before birth; during or relating to pregnancy; prenatal: antenatal care
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The document states that the hospital's maternity unit catered for the birth and antenatal care of 100 babies last year, compared with 270 born at Chippenham.
- If you feel unsure about being at the birth, attending antenatal classes will help prepare you and give you confidence to know there's a place for you at the birth.
- Public patients receive antenatal care and birth care at public hospitals, and care is provided by rostered midwives, residents, registrars, and staff obstetricians.
sustantivoinformal Volver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In several large perinatal trials parents have been informed antenatally about the possible need for emergency intervention around the time of birth.
- She said that several factors had improved survival of premature babies, including giving steroids antenatally to women in premature labour and use of surfactants in premature babies after delivery.
- Although the diagnosis of many fetal abnormalities is now possible antenatally, the conundrum of what is the most appropriate treatment remains.
Definición de antenatal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional