Before birth; during or relating to pregnancy; prenatal: antenatal care
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The document states that the hospital's maternity unit catered for the birth and antenatal care of 100 babies last year, compared with 270 born at Chippenham.
- If you feel unsure about being at the birth, attending antenatal classes will help prepare you and give you confidence to know there's a place for you at the birth.
- Public patients receive antenatal care and birth care at public hospitals, and care is provided by rostered midwives, residents, registrars, and staff obstetricians.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In several large perinatal trials parents have been informed antenatally about the possible need for emergency intervention around the time of birth.
- She said that several factors had improved survival of premature babies, including giving steroids antenatally to women in premature labour and use of surfactants in premature babies after delivery.
- Although the diagnosis of many fetal abnormalities is now possible antenatally, the conundrum of what is the most appropriate treatment remains.
Palabras que riman con antenatalfatal, hiatal, natal, neonatal, ratel
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: an·te·na·tal
Definición de antenatal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda