- In the light of these data, we would be unwilling to recommend that countries or regions invest in programmes that routinely treat children with anthelmintic drugs to improve their growth or cognitive performance.
- Good management practices and appropriate use of anthelmintic products need to be followed to have an effective parasite control program.
- For example, anthelmintic treatment on a regular basis greatly reduces the size of the adult parasite worm population.
- The main question examined in this review was the effect of anthelmintics on growth and cognitive performance.
- This will reduce the use of anthelmintic wormers and address the growing problem of resistance to anthelmintics in sheep.
- Worms cost these industries $2 billion a year in the United States alone and have started to build resistance to commercial anthelmintics.
Late 17th century (as an adjective): from anth- (variant of anti 'against') + Greek helmins, helminth- 'worm' + -ic.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ant·hel·min·tic
Definición de anthelmintic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.