(Chiefly of environmental pollution and pollutants) originating in human activity: anthropogenic emissions of sulfur dioxide
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lakes are also excellent settings for studying the responses of ecosystems to natural and anthropogenic environmental change on human timescales.
- Of course, there are many well-known cases where pollution is caused by anthropogenic emissions of chemicals.
- While I would like to believe that there are pristine places on this planet where life has not been affected by anthropogenic activities, there are not.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Increasing evidence suggests that stratospheric ozone levels are decreasing because of the presence of anthropogenically derived chlorofluorocarbons in the upper atmosphere.
- However, it is unknown whether these are truly native populations or whether they are anthropogenically introduced populations that have become naturalized.
- This information will help us predict the responses of wild mammals to both natural and anthropogenically induced changes in plant secondary metabolites.
Definición de anthropogenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional