Definición de anthropogenic en inglés:
(Chiefly of environmental pollution and pollutants) originating in human activity: anthropogenic emissions of sulfur dioxide
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lakes are also excellent settings for studying the responses of ecosystems to natural and anthropogenic environmental change on human timescales.
- Of course, there are many well-known cases where pollution is caused by anthropogenic emissions of chemicals.
- While I would like to believe that there are pristine places on this planet where life has not been affected by anthropogenic activities, there are not.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Increasing evidence suggests that stratospheric ozone levels are decreasing because of the presence of anthropogenically derived chlorofluorocarbons in the upper atmosphere.
- However, it is unknown whether these are truly native populations or whether they are anthropogenically introduced populations that have become naturalized.
- This information will help us predict the responses of wild mammals to both natural and anthropogenically induced changes in plant secondary metabolites.
Palabras que riman con anthropogenicarsenic, autogenic, callisthenic (US calisthenic), carcinogenic, cariogenic, cryogenic, erotogenic, eugenic, fennec, hallucinogenic, Hellenic, hypo-allergenic, photogenic, pyrogenic, radiogenic, schizophrenic, telegenic
Definición de anthropogenic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda