- 1Opposed to Christianity or Christian values.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Organised religion is often (especially in forums like this) made out to be the enemy, I use to be quite anti-christian but I'm not anymore.
- There's more than a little anti-christian sentiment here.
- The whole article is shot through with this kind of anti-christian bias.
- 1.1Of or relating to the Antichrist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If any part of the Church be proved to be antichristian, all of the Church is so, the Protestant branch inclusive.
- Among all the anti-Christian manifestations in the history of the world and the Church that lie behind us in the past there is none that fits the description better than the Papacy.
- These and similar passages reveal to the Church that antichristian forces will appear in various recurrent forms until the end of time.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who opposes Christianity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, many anti-Christians commit this fallacy when they try to disprove Christianity by pointing out alleged parallels in pagan mythology.
- Wolf, we who are people of faith in this country, and that's about 94 percent of the population, have long since had to bear the brunt of such anti-Christians.
- Since Christians have generally put up little resistance, and even rewarded immoral politicians with their votes, it's hardly surprising that the anti-Christians in power feel brave enough to reveal their real agenda explicitly.
Más definiciones de anti-ChristianDefinición de anti-Christian en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional