sustantivo (plural antibodies)
- A blood protein produced in response to and counteracting a specific antigen. Antibodies combine chemically with substances that the body recognizes as alien, such as bacteria, viruses, and foreign substances in the blood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can reduce levels of that substance by introducing into the body antibodies that specifically recognize it.
- You have an immune response to the vaccine as your body develops antibodies to the virus.
- An antibody is a protein which recognises a foreign molecule, known as an antigen.
Más definiciones de antibodyDefinición de antibody en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional