- Designed to prevent fraudulent practices: new antifraud measures will save the taxpayer millions in lost revenueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Tobacco smuggling is the biggest fraud, in terms of revenue, against EU countries, according to the European Commission's anti-fraud office.
- He has staunchly defended his plan against a torrent of criticism by touting the new anti-fraud technology he said would improve security.
- Perhaps he has indeed been assigned to an anti-fraud unit.
Más definiciones de antifraudDefinición de antifraud en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional