- A toxin or other foreign substance that induces an immune response in the body, especially the production of antibodies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the conjugated peptides were injected together in white rabbits as antigens for antibody production.
- Antibodies are gamma globulins produced by B lymphocytes when antigens enter the body.
- As a result, the patient's immune system would produce antibodies to attack the foreign antigens.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This may not be the case with weakly antigenic tumor antigens.
- As one would expect, we found that two different antibodies with different antigenic specificities had different amino acid sequences in the antigen-binding site.
- The very low level of amino acid diversity in antigenic proteins may be cause for optimism in the difficult fight to control global tuberculosis.
Más definiciones de antigenDefinición de antigen en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional