- Opposed to the development of nuclear weapons or nuclear power.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The four anti-nuclear campaigners believed nuclear weapons were being held at the Suffolk base and said they tried to get into the base to get photographic evidence.
- The logic of their own arguments will lead the Green leaders to call for the police truncheon and harsher punishment against anti-nuclear activists.
- The anti-nuclear Liberal Democrats have threatened to use their position in the Executive to veto any planning permission for new nuclear plants.
Más definiciones de antinuclearDefinición de antinuclear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional