- The policy or practice of opposing racism and promoting racial tolerance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This would be the blueprint for all schooling: I'd promote anti-racism and religious tolerance so pupils knew what it was.
- They are not concerned with working-class solidarity, anti-racism, human rights and democratic politics.
- He's somebody who strongly promotes anti-racism and equality.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Joining the refugees were hundreds of trade unionists, anti-racists and socialists.
- Anti-war activists, trade unionists, socialists, Muslims, anti-racists, environmentalists and civil liberties activists are already registering for the Convention.
- It has brought together anti-racist activists, the Muslim Council of Britain and socialists with youth clubs and musicians.
Más definiciones de antiracismDefinición de antiracism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional