The policy or practice of opposing racism and promoting racial tolerance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This would be the blueprint for all schooling: I'd promote anti-racism and religious tolerance so pupils knew what it was.
- They are not concerned with working-class solidarity, anti-racism, human rights and democratic politics.
- He's somebody who strongly promotes anti-racism and equality.
antiracist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Joining the refugees were hundreds of trade unionists, anti-racists and socialists.
- Anti-war activists, trade unionists, socialists, Muslims, anti-racists, environmentalists and civil liberties activists are already registering for the Convention.
- It has brought together anti-racist activists, the Muslim Council of Britain and socialists with youth clubs and musicians.
Definición de antiracism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda