Definición de antisocial en inglés:
1Contrary to the laws and customs of society; devoid of or antagonistic to sociable instincts or practices: a dangerous, unprincipled, antisocial type of man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The UK government's obsession with tackling antisocial behaviour is making society even more lonely and fragmented.
- She said the boy had already signed an antisocial behaviour contract, under which police and the authorities monitor his actions closely.
- In contrast, the antisocial behaviour of children who did not have psychopathic tendencies was mainly influenced by environmental factors.
2Not sociable; not wanting the company of others.
- Bessie was wildly sociable; Jack was antisocial.
- But don't assume that packing food means lunch hours secluded in our cubicles like antisocial moles or hermits.
- I'm therefore viewing it in a far more solitary, antisocial way, on my computer, and I'm watching it alongside computer texts, often texts that relate to, back up or expand my understanding of the TV show.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan