- Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bone marrow transplantation may be considered in some cases of sickle cell anemia, thalassemia, and aplastic anemia.
- When she developed aplastic anaemia, her bone marrow failed so she could not produce the vital blood cells that fight infection and deliver oxygen around the body.
- She has been fighting against the debilitating illness aplastic anaemia since she was diagnosed with the condition in the summer of 2000.
Más definiciones de aplastic anemiaDefinición de aplastic anemia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional