- A very small application, especially a utility program performing one or a few simple functions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want to take a screenshot of the applications you are evaluating, using the screenshot applet is straightforward.
- Depending on your computer, certain applets already are placed on the panels, but several others may be added.
- He and his students worked both in labs and on the computer with various physics applets.
Más definiciones de appletDefinición de applet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional